How do I renew/change my Membership?

Follow the attached document to renew your membership or change your membership type. Change/Renew Membership



How do I change my password?

Follow the attached document to change your password. Change Password


Why should I become a KLCA member?

Membership is strictly voluntary, but the continued annual support of members allows the Association to expand its involvements, activities, and endeavours in the interest of all property owners and for the preservation of our Lakes!


Can my children become members?

Yes!  In fact, we encourage multiple generations in a cottage to join.  The more voices we have, the stronger our association.  Each membership receives a copy of Reflections.


Do I have to join on-line?

No, you can request a paper copy of the Membership Application and return it with your cheque to KLCA, P.O. Box 98, Dorset, Ontario  P0A 1E0.


I have renewed my membership. How long is the membership period valid?

Thank you for renewing your membership.  The membership period is valid from January 1st through December 31st.


If I have questions regarding my Membership, who do I contact?

Email or send a letter to KLCA, P.O. Box 98, Dorset, Ontario  P0A 1E0


When do I receive the year book, Reflections?

The first mailing is before the long weekend in May.  There are subsequent mailings throughout the season.  If you have not received your copy, please contact us at either or


How do I sign up for Summer Newsflashes?

When you sign up as a new member or when you renew your Membership, you are asked if you agree to have these Newsflashes sent to you.  Under CASL (Canada's anti-spam legislation), you can opt out at any time by sending us an email ( notifying us of your wishes. Email us as well If you need to change your email address or add an additional email address.


How do I notify the KLCA that my home address has changed?

To change your home address, simply login to the KLCA site and click 'your account' at the top of the page, then follow the prompts. 


My 911 sign is damaged. How do I get a new one?

If your sign is damaged or missing, please contact your Township office.